We’ve got answers!
Below we’ve outlined some of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Sparkle school. Take a peek, click the “+” next to the question to see the answer, and if you don’t see your question listed below, just drop us a line. We want you to feel totally confident and empowered in your choice to start (or not to start) Sparkle School, so ask away!
What is Sparkle School?
What does my monthly membership include?
- The S-P-A-R-K-L-E curriculum (aka a series of 5 graduated levels of self-mastery education) that includes over 35 downloadable exercises designed to be completed at your own pace.
- A weekly community conversation to connect with other Sparkle students, share experiences of the program and to collaborate on exercises.
- Participation in the Sparkle School Facebook learning group.
- Exclusive access to our tribe! Soooo awesome, right?
How long does it take?
What are the Sparkle Community Conversations all about?
Sparkle Community Conversations are held every Tuesday at 9a pacific, and Thursday at 5:30p pacific (and stay tuned, because we have more calls coming soon!)
How much does it cost?
How do I start?
Why do I need to know if I am ready and why take the readiness quiz?
Because of its depth and intensity, Sparkle School isn’t for everyone, so it’s preceded by a short process of self-discovery that we call, Sparkle Readiness. This process aims to help you decide whether you’re truly ready to begin reconnecting with your unique Sparkle DNA, and if you are, whether Sparkle School is the right place for you to do it!
Our readiness quiz was created as a tool to help you figure out how open you are to new ideas, because there are going to be more than few in Sparkle School that are pretty different from those offered in most personal development programs. Those ideas look like the ability to:
- Skillfully and consistently manage internal messages of fear and doubt
- Know and honor yourself much more comprehensively than you ever have
- Access and utilize your internal resource of intuitive creativity
- Develop a state of being that has you experience life with more consistent ease and grace
If you aren’t ready to explore these possibilities, then Sparkle School might not be the right place for you. Our Sparkle Readiness program helps you make a truly informed decision, either way.
How will I know if I’m ready?
- Notice whether the Sparkle Readiness Quiz piqued your curiosity. If so, that may be a sign that your power of self-reflection is strong enough to support you through Sparkle School.
- Look back, what was your level of confidence like as you’ve explored Sparkle School thus far? Your mood is an indicator of your readiness to make the kind of self-investing choices that Sparkle School will help you make.
Watch your thoughts as you move through each of the steps, and you’ll know if you’re ready to enter Sparkle School. Encountering some doubts, or even fears, is totally normal so try not to worry about those right now. The important thing to be asking yourself right now is, “Are you ready to stop allowing doubts and fears to limit you?”
What is Sparkle DNA?
- S – Self-Investing
- P – Risk-Ready
- A – Actively Resilient
- R – Radiantly Self-Confident
- K – Keenly Self-Directed
- L – Lovingly Purpose-Prompted
- E – Effortlessly Passion Powered
For most people, and through no fault of their own, these qualities get covered up as kids and teenagers by our old-school educational system and outdated societal norms. Both of these are way more effective in helping people get and keep a job working for someone else, than they are in cultivating independent thoughts, choices, and actions. These seven qualities are the foundation for making better and more efficient use of your resources, and provide the courage, fortitude and persistence to push through the obstacles that would typically take you out of the game.